Our school offers a balanced, traditional curriculum which focuses on the critical skills of language, literacy, math, and problem solving. When our students leave Hillsborough, they are confident, knowledgeable, and well-prepared for middle school.
Our Bridging program provides accelerated learning for our gifted students.
Click here to learn more about our Bridging program.
- Fluency, comprehension, vocabulary development and discussion through SRA/Open Court (K-5), Wordly Wise (grades 4-6) and selected core literature novels (3-6)
- Sadlier-Oxford Progress in Mathematics (K-6)
- Mountain Math (K-6)
- Problem Solving, Flash-Skill Building Activities and Manipulatives
- Step Up to Writing (K-6)
- Conventions of Language including grammar, sentence structure, punctuation, capitalization, parts of speech, spelling, paragraphing, etc.
- Zaner-Bloser cursive handwriting (2-3)
- Daily practice printing (K-2) and cursive handwriting (3-5)
- Full Option Science System (FOSS) (K-6)
- Life, Earth and Physical Science Investigations
- Science Fair/Outdoor Science Camp (Grade 6)
- MacMillan/McGraw Hill (K-6)
- Friends, neighbors, communities, regions, nation and world
- Walk Through Programs